“The Most Thorough Carpet Cleaning Bath Has Ever seen, Or It’s FREE”
That’s right, you’ll receive the most thorough carpet cleaning Bath. Our carpet and upholstery cleaning is the best and most thorough you ever have. We only accept payment if you are 100% happy with our service. If after we have left your home you are in any way dissatisfied we will return to re-clean it at no extra charge. If you are still not happy – We’ll will refund every penny.
We have been cleaning carpets and upholstery in Bath since 2002 and currently over 75% of our work is repeat business or by recommendation, though we are not the cheapest so if that is your only criteria for choosing a carpet cleaner we wouldn’t be a good match for you, but if you are looking for the best clean possible we are the company for you.
Call now on 0800 564 2290 or 0781 2120285 for your free carpet cleaning Bath quotation.
Certified & Reputable Company
Clean Pros are certified by the Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC); this is the highest qualification in the cleaning of carpets and textiles. We work to government endorsed standards complying with British Standards Institute – Publicly Available Specification 86. (BSI PAS 86) Professional inspection, maintenance, cleaning and restoration of textile floor coverings – Code of Practice
Latest Technology in Carpet Cleaning
World’s Most Powerful Carpet Cleaning System.
This is the £25,000 Truck-mounted Cleaning Unit I use to for upholstery and carpet cleaning Bath and Somerset. The unit is the very latest in cleaning technology, the unit carries its own water supply and the dirty waste water is vacuumed back into the waste tank on the vehicle. All noisy equipment remains outside, only our vacuum/solution hoses and cleaning tool enter your home/premises.
The unit is powered by a 21hp petrol engine. Compare that to an electric portable ‘professional’ machine which only produces 3/4hp and you start to see that there is no comparison in performance. Our machine gets carpet, upholstery, tile and stone floors much cleaner and drier than any small portable cleaner can ever hope to achieve. The results are spectacular and are achieved quickly with the minimum of disruption to my clients.
Very few of my carpet cleaning Bath competitors have bothered to invest in this state of the art equipment, but I decided to give my clients the absolute best service. The best clean, the best drying times and the best customer service and I have continued to invest in machinery and ongoing professional training and development.
To do that I had to have the best machinery to go with my professional service. To date, I am one of only a few companies running these state of the art machines in England, and with currently over 75% of our work being repeat and referral I think my clients are glad I did invest in the Truck-mount.
Watch the superior power of our Truck Mounted unit.
Know The Eight Step Process To The Cleanest, Healthiest Carpet You’ve Ever Seen
If you want the best clean ever you MUST use a carpet cleaner who performs the following processes – or you’re simply wasting your money.
1. HIGH-FILTRATION VACUUM. First we vacuum with a High filtration cleaning system specifically designed for super-high performance professional cleaning.
2. PRE-SPOT DIFFICULT STAINS. We will pre-spot your carpet for all difficult stains. That is we will carry out specialist stain removal techniques on stains which are of particular concern to you – or that we know will be difficult to remove using non-specialist techniques
3. HEAVY-DUTY PRE-SPRAY. Next we will apply a heavy-duty pre-spray specially designed to electro-mechanically lift oily dirts and pollutants from your carpet fibres and suspend them floating in an aqueous solution ready to be quickly and safely extracted using our state-of-the-art extraction machines.
4. TRUCKMOUNT HIGH-PRESSURE HOT WATER EXTRACTION MACHINE. Now for the noisy [but very effective – and expensive] machine we use to thoroughly clean and rinse your carpets. The truck mounted, high pressure hot water extraction unit we use cleans much better because it heats water to a high temperature and then shoots the cleaning solution into the carpet at high pressure. This helps to break up the dirt, bacteria and pollens in the carpet. The machine then produces a huge vacuum volume to draw the dirt and chemicals out of your carpet. This is the only method of cleaning recommended by the world’s largest carpet manufacturer. Unfortunately (for us!) the machines are very expensive – over £25,000.00 for a fully kitted up unit!
5. RESIDUE RINSE. We use the extraction machine to ensure a residue free rinse that ensures the integrity of your carpet and helps to retard resoiling
6. PROTECTIVE FOIL TABS. Furniture is replaced back onto the carpet with protective foil tabs and Styrofoam blocks under the legs. Why? Well sometimes the moisture left in the carpet will leach out any colour-stain finish from the furniture leaving a (very difficult to remove) stain on the carpet.
7. GROOMING. Finally, where, appropriate we will groom your carpet to leave it in best possible condition. This usually means we run a grooming rake over the carpet to ensure the fibres are tangle-free and ‘fluffy’ as possible.
8. SCOTCHGARD™ (Optional) An application of Scotchgard™ stain protector which will coat the fibres in an invisible shield to resist soil and stains, protected items will clean better and last longer.
It is thanks to my first-class professional service with a money-back guarantee that keeps customers coming back again and again. Rest assured, you are in safe hands and my state of the art machinery can deal with even the most stubborn of stains. It is powerful enough to clean to the carpet backing and delicate enough to clean the finest of carpets. Domestic and Commercial enquiries welcome.
We are Bath carpet cleaners and cover Bath, Batheaston, Sainswick, Combe Down, Bathwick, Oldfield Park, Weston, Larkhall, Bathford, Box, Southdown, Twerton, Englishcombe. BA1 and BA2